[Moodle] Interesting Ultranet News

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 22:57:27 EST 2011

I heard the same thing .. sad that it wont go to the next stage but perhaps
not entirely suprising considering that the plug was also pulled on the IT
project to link medical databases. A snip here, a tuck there ..

Hey, I have some really, really intersting news about Moodle but I am
embargoed .. you lot will have to catch me over a beer or cup of tea and
trick  me to find out :-P

Regards Roland

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Kevork KROZIAN <
kkrozian at ringwoodsc.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Are you serious ?????
> So no scorm or further improvements ????
>
> Do you have any documentation outlining this ?
>
> Sorry for the amazement ... just wasn't expecting it.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Kevork Krozian
> Ringwood SC
> tel: 0419 356 034

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College