[Moodle] Maths exams in Moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 08:26:55 EST 2009

Welcome back Zach :-)

We are biting the bullet and organising Matheletics for 7 to 9 classes this
year, they just click on a link in Moodle. Yes it is expensive although I
observe that it seems to engage students in some challenging grilling over
basic skill drills. Has anybody had any experience using their spelling
modules?