[Moodle] Release of the Ultranet Request for Tender

Suzanne Arnott arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 19 09:30:04 EST 2008

Curious that the one we see as the logical choice, already in place in so
many schools, colleges and universities around the world doesn't even get a
look in... ohhh that's right... someone wants to profit from it...

So we are governed yet again .. not by what is best for us and our students,
but by the almighty dollar..... sorry does that sound too cynical?