[Moodle] Explaining Moodle with Lego

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:54:03 EST 2008

Thanks Victor and good point  .. I'll try the bracket approach in future.
Hmm, lets try it on the world's longest domain name.
     <
http://www.llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch.com>

Sorry for the bum link steer folks. Here is the correct links for explaining
Moodle with Lego.
      <http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=C-p2KqU7QD4>  long version
      <http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_XPZl6LLvik> short version

Regards Roland