[Moodle] Explaining Moodle with Lego

John Clear JClear at aisnsw.edu.au
Fri Dec 5 16:34:21 EST 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-p2KqU7QD4

>>> On 5/12/2008 at 8:51 am, in message
<16F91CFC87BEDF48A01B5CF60B7C00090248027B at edusm06.education.vic.gov.au>,
"Briant, Stephen L" <briant.stephen.l at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

Hey Roland

I can’t get that link to work.

Steve

From:moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Roland
Gesthuizen
Sent: Thursday, 4 December 2008 11:36 PM
To: Moodle in Schools Mailing List
Subject: [Moodle] Explaining Moodle with Lego

I like the idea behind this . introducing Moodle with Lego. I might use
this at the start of 2009 with our staff briefing or just show the
following YouTube video. Just need to nail down a bigger version so I
can read the smaller text (or read it out as I show it to our staff)
     http://tinyurl.com/66vmmw

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au ( http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au/ )

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead
Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au  ( http://www.vitta.org.au/ )- VITTA Victorian

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education and Early Childhood
Development._______________________________________________
http://www.edulists.com.au  ( http://www.edulists.com.au/ )- FAQ,
resources, subscribe, unsubscribe
Moodle Mailing List kindly supported by
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au  ( http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/ )- Victorian
Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au  ( http://www.vitta.org.au/ )- VITTA Victorian

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged or
copyright material. Neither confidentiality nor privilege is intended to be waived or
lost by mistaken delivery to you. Any unauthorised use of this email, its content and
any attachment is expressly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us and remove it from your system.

It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before
opening or sending them on. AIS collects personal information to provide and market
its services. For more information about our practices in relation to personal information,
including in relation to use, disclosure and access see our privacy policy at
www.aisnsw.edu.au