[Moodle] LAMS and Moodle

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:59:53 EST 2008

This is something I have been meaning to try for ages. I've had a good look
at it and I think it has definite possibilities. I'm running VMware on my
laptop with Fedora hosting Moodle. My aim is to get LAMS running alongside
that before I try putting it on our server at school. Has any one had any
success with LAMS?

Phil