[Moodle] LAMS and Moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:05:28 EST 2008

Excellent suggestion Victor :-)

Say, I heard on Sydney that LAMS is worth exploring.
     http://www.lamsinternational.com/

Integrates nicely with Moodle from what I see. Has anybody used it?
     http://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/display/lamsdocs/Moodle

My guess is that Phil Brown has .. he is always at the cutting edge with his
Moodle tinkering and authoring SCORM modules. ;-)

Regards Roland