[Moodle] Chat before exams

Machin, Susan M machin.susan.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 30 10:43:46 EST 2007

Hi Roland!

I am contacting you in regards to a submission I am about to write which
will, if granted, may allow me to set up Moodle in a small way initially
across two KLA's at our college. A part of the application requires me
to budget resources etc. Could you assist me in this regard?

I want to know how much it costs to employ a technician or person. Do
you know any? to assist in the setting up of Moodle at school. Gee, I
may be way off my tree here, but do you employ SSO's to do so at your
school? What rate of pay should I allocate? Any ideas of how long this
would take, time-wise, starting from scratch?

If I am totally up for all suggestions.

I read most of my emails from the bounce list and a couple of us are
very enthusiastic.

Regards and thanks

Sue Machin

Year 11 Coordinator/LSF Coordinator