[Moodle] Chat before exams

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 30 09:38:37 EST 2007

That sounds like a sensational idea....

I have used the messaging system when I have had students away, but
still wanting to be a part of the class....

So they were able to participate... but the chat forum makes much more
sense...

I have a couple of my fellow moodlettes here who use the chat forum with
their science classes to discuss a wide range of issues...and the kids
love it, and the teachers feel there is a great level of learning

Suzanne Arnott

Assistant Manager of ICT

Photography and Multimedia Coordinator

Elisabeth Murdoch College