[Moodle] Daily Bulletin on Moodle - whats the best method ?

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun May 7 14:30:49 EST 2006

Wiki is a good idea if you want to keep back copies available.... Mmmm might do that myself....

We just have a web page resource that is changed every day (benefit is that the link is stable so staff & parents can go to same
place every time.
Negative is that back copies are on another link...

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. - Winston Churchill