[Moodle] Changing the "Look" of Moodle

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 1 18:32:40 EST 2006

Thanks Keith, Rob and Suzanne,

The advantages of the moodle website that I have hosted on my own server are that I have full administrative control and can play around with whatever I want. I have downloaded lots of free themes from
http://www.ballisticlearning.biz/moodlethemes/ (it is free to become a member and then you can download many more themes)

I have installed them on the server, and can change themes easily, but need to play around to change the 'logo's on the one I want. Another day...   Keith when I get it happening I will give you the link ok?

Suzanne - keep pushing for your ideals - we had a thread not long ago on one of the lists about techs making educational decisions (if I remember correctly it was a tech who wouldn't install audacity?) I wish you luck, and if you do not succeed then you can become a teacher on my moodle site and you can show them why you want to use it for your students. Keith included a great story recently about a teacher's initiation to moodle - it might be useful for you to use that too.

Now - when is the next moodle in a bar??? Before or after exams/reports? Any suggestions?

Cheers everyone

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson