[Moodle] Ideal Server Specs for Moodle?

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Tue Feb 28 11:57:25 EST 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 11:15:24AM +1100, RILEY, Bruce wrote:
> XP

Really? And it couldn't handle 25 users?

I tell you what. Are you up for a quick experiment in system performance
comparison?

Drop off your old server hardware here and we'll put Linux on it then
install the current version of Moodle then courier it back to you. No
cost.

I'd be interested to see if you can then run your whole class on it
without hassles.

Cheers,

Con Zymaris

- CEO, Cybersource Pty. Ltd.
- Director, Open Source Industry Australia, Limited.
- Convenor, Open Source Victoria (A Government-funded industry cluster.)