[Moodle] Ideal Server Specs for Moodle?

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 11:41:20 EST 2006

Mandrake is nice, we've started putting Ubuntu/Edubuntu or the latest
Debian on some boxes. I find their "apt-get" system of updating a lot
more friendly than Mandrake/Mandriva's "urpmi" which sometimes breaks.

Our moodle runs smoothly on Fedora Core 2 with a but I'm going to have
to update the OS eventually because of Red Hat's legacy policy. I'll
definitely stay with Debian or Ubuntu.

Laurie

--
Laurie Savage