[Moodle] Wiki Wilderness - still lost.

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 26 14:20:42 EST 2006

Thank you Roland for your kind suggestion.
Actually our Moodle server seems to be down as I speak - possibly Henry
is fiddleing around with it or maybe Frank - don't know but am not
worried.
Anyway, I am therefore unable to try the experiment you suggest at the
moment although I would very much like to.
Cheers, Keith