[Moodle] Wiki Wilderness - still lost.

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 12:12:46 EST 2006

That does seem odd.

Make a new course and create inside a small wiki that works and one that
doesnt. Send me the backup file and I will have a look on our server. You
can also run this test on a local installation of Moodle. It wont answer
your question but it might help identify if your Moodle server or the course
is causing the grief.

To date I have generally used the option for wikis where everybody in the
class collaborates to contribute the content. Everybody has edit access to
most pages in the wiki. I ask that they first negotitate a topic with me and
maintain a page that lists their contributions. They sometimes get
distracted by layout and formatting etc .. I must formalise this as a wiki
guidelines page (one of those things to do ..)

Regards  Roland