[Moodle] Moodle database module planned for 1.6

Paul Drew drew.paul.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 16 18:29:09 EST 2005

We used moodle to perform a student survey across the whole school. Put the
quiz on the main page and set all questions as multiple choice with grade
set to NONE. It does the job very well. Export to excel for the number
crunching.

Paul Drew
I.T. Co-ordinator
Ashwood Secondary College
Phone: (03) 9807-1333  Fax: (03) 9888-1441