[Moodle] Moodle database module planned for 1.6

Roland Gesthuizen rolandg at netspace.net.au
Fri Aug 12 22:01:35 EST 2005

Some of you have mentioned to me an interest in using to conduct staff
surveys, John Brydon has made some splendid use of a Moodle quiz to survey
primary school students. I read that there will be a moodle database module
planned for 1.6

Some details have been posted here (free login account needed)
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=28023

I am fascinated by the idea of using it to help conduct an ICT audit of our
staff for the new standards. Hmmm, we just ran a cool little paper survey
that should be a snap to migrate to Moodle for export to a spreadsheet. Let
me dig it up and toss it here if anybody is interested.