[Year 12 IT Apps] The Cloud Scuds Onward!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:40:31 AEDT 2015

It is fascinating to see how this pans out.

One of my dreaded holiday tasks is to try and recover family photographs and videos from a mess of backup media and digital drives. It is a total mess and increasingly, cloud storage is looking attractive as a true, offsite backup option. I might wait a bit longer and see what the new Apple Photo storage option is like as it might also allow me to keep the family in the loop.

Thank you Mark for all your shares and posts this term. :-)

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen