[Year 12 IT Apps] How This $7,000 E-Bike’s GPS Tech Thwarted a Thief

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Apr 5 14:07:16 AEST 2015

"ONLY HOURS AFTER Bill Kiriakis became the proud owner of a brand-new and
very expensive e-bike, it was stolen. But while most bike theft stories end
in tears, this one ends with a laugh—thanks in large part to the
cutting-edge theft deterrent technology built into the bike."

http://www.wired.com/2015/04/stromer-theft-mode/

And whoever "borrowed" my pen the other day, I'll have you know it's
Swiss-made, and the police are on their way.

People said I was mad to spend $3000 for a biro.

Well. Who's laughing *now*, eh?

--

>> Witty sig goes HERE <<

Mark Kelly