[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Infographic of students facing the ITA normalisation exam question

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 09:10:10 AEST 2015

(At a mysterious camp, looks up from a battered yellow “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas” displayed on his iPad)

I think databases and normalisation is what we do at scouts to pack our trailer and run our camp.

"no, we don't need a tent each, that's redundant. Put them others back."

"scarves, you either have one or you don't. where is yours? No, go and find it"

"Yes it's a flag. It tells me that we are at attention and on parade. Not at a bush dance."

"Line the dinner tables up, cooking things go in the kitchen area please."

"Do you belong here? I can see you found a stick but that doesn't make you a scout"

"If somebody doesn't claim this orphan sock, I am going to delete it."

"Shoes are connected to socks, socks to feet. Keep them linked when walking about camp"

"If we don't take rubbish bin, where will we store our rubbish?"

"This is a toilet block key, each patrol table gets one, only needs one.

"Dinner patrol doesn't start cooking until 1700, look up the details on the roster table"

I'll invite others to add to the list ...

Sent from my iPad