[Year 12 IT Apps] Creating websites?

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Thu Nov 27 11:57:42 EST 2014

OT but . . .

Takes me back many years to pre-Windows when we were teaching programming at Year 11 using Turbo Pascal. One very bright young lady (and quite wild Mark :-) ) set her editing skin to dark blue text on a black background, which I could hardly read. Also had a very individual style for variable names which made it very easy to pick those few other students who chose to copy her work.

Robert Hind
Retired
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood