[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA exam - B2 - accessibility

Ben Hines b.hines at ccg.vic.edu.au
Sun Nov 9 13:36:07 EST 2014

I was thinking this too mark. It sounds like many of my students used common sense and didn't answer it with a special needs interpretation. Because to them it didn't seem to fit here.

My thought was around the fact that maybe persons with disabilities may more easily communicate using video or audio ( by recording it and uploading it). Than by just typing.

But the question really doesn't seem to be leaning this way?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Ben Hines
Mathematics and ICT Teacher
Senior Campus