[Year 12 IT Apps] Filemaker School License

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed Jan 16 23:14:15 EST 2013

Hi y'all

Open source?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Free_database_management_systems

The specs from VCAA do not seem to preclude the use of some of these.... Just which one?
Why would we want to pay exorbitant sums of money for microsloth stuff that does not even work as advertised? Actually that could make a good case study for ITApps
Don't know about you but I hate being ripped off.

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton