[Year 12 IT Apps] Position available

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 28 09:28:30 EST 2013

Hi All,

As many of you know I am currently employed by Beaconhills College as
Head of ICT & eLearning. I have recently accepted another job and
resigned from the college, and this presents an opportunity if anyone is
currently searching for a job.

The role involves teaching VCE IT classes, including Software
Development, IT Applications and Year 11 Information Technology. It also
involves overseeing a Year 10 program that includes a programming
subject and one that covers a wide range of application software.

The other part of the role involves facilitating staff ICT PD, which
occur about 6-8 times a term for an hour after school and covers the
learning management system (Based on moodle), basic MS applications, the
Adobe suite and as we now have about 2500 iPads across the college much
of it this year has focused on iPad apps and integrating the iPad into
the classroom. There are also numerous staff PD days throughout the year
where you would be required to run sessions on all things ICT.

This position is at the Beaconhills College Pakenham campus and is full
time starting in 2014. Please email me off list (
travis.parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au) if this interests you or you would
like any more information.

Cheers

Trav