[Year 12 IT Apps] 2012 ITA U4O2 QAT

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 10 17:04:21 EST 2012

Hi Anna

If you don't want to do revision, revision, revision, revision, revision
you could organise trip to the zoo.

Or maybe grab some theory slideshows <http://vceit.com/slideshows>.

And go over exams, exams, exams starting (preferably) a few months ago.

The VITTA practice exams are useful, if you exercise care with their - umm
- imperfections. I find such imperfections useful in training kids how to
handle 'Challenging' questions in the real exam. But I am looking forward
to a good exam on 13 November.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
Visit Diigo links for ITA <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech> and
SD <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-sd>
--
My personal best for the 100 metres sprint is 50 metres.