[Year 12 IT Apps] FW: Feedback in regard to Rainfall Data

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 6 17:41:25 EST 2012

Hi Guys thought I would pass on the response I got from Melbourne Water in regard to those weird readings for Frankston North and Somerton for February. A great case study also I have included a few ideas that I was playing around with the data for Frankston North going back to September 2003, to see if the reading had any pattern in it, I feel an Outcome coming on. Please feel free to use the data. The last graph shows the February readings for the last 9 years and even though it was only 5.8mm for this year it was quite possible looking at the February 2009 and 2007 readings.
But not possible considering the other readings for the rest of the state and the surrounding areas. See below.

Frank Russo
Monterey S.C.