[Year 12 IT Apps] Coursework audit reports - 2011

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 2 12:48:34 EST 2012

I would hope that all of the assessment task providers were given feedback on their sacs; good and bad.

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr