[Year 12 IT Apps] Coursework audit reports - 2011

Clayton Zammit c2zammit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:39:42 EST 2012

Hi Paula,
I completed an Audit last year for Portland Secondary College, and I
remember that there were issues with my unit 4 task 1. The issue was that
it was a QATS Outcome, which seemed to have problems. Would you be able to
shed light on the issues that arose, so i can communicate this back to QATS.
Thank You
Clayton Zammit