[Year 12 IT Apps] A reply to Liz Benson

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 17 16:51:32 EST 2012

Hi all. Liz sent a question to my Edumail account which redirects to
my school account, stripping out the sender's address in the process.
Liz asked...

> What topics are most assessed on the end of year exam?
>
> And is it worth looking at exams from previous study designs considering
> this is a fairly new design?

- Every bit of key knowledge (and many theory-based key skills) can be
assessed in the exam.

- It is certainly worth looking at old exams, as long as you can tell
what is still relevant to the current design.

P.S. My Edumail account is a black hole unless you include your email
address in the body or sig of your message!

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au (don't use my Edumail account!)
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

--
An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry,
but I can't serve minors."