[Year 12 IT Apps] unit planner

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Sat Jun 18 19:22:18 EST 2011

ooops - here is the attachment.
{:-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Litsa Tzelepis
  Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 12:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] unit planner

  Hi Andrew,
  I have attached a very general course outline that I tend to use, but with flexibility. We upload these onto our intranet and I have deleted the columns that highlight the official assessments.
  At our school we have 4 period days - 75 mins each - and we have 6 periods per cycle for Year 12's.

  My course outline is bascially the study design, blocked in cycles.

  For example, in Unit 3, for Cycles 1 & 2 - I go through the Skills Development Folio for Dreamweaver and amongst that I go through Chapters 1 & 2 to cover my theory component. Then in about Cycle 3, I have the SAC which shows the Key Skills. It's pretty basic, but I don't outline lesson by lesson - that would do my head in! I just use my judgement if i need to cover things in more detail or race ahead a bit.

  Feel free to use this document and change it as you wish.

  Just ask if you need any help wth it. Good luck too.

  Litsa :-)