[Year 12 IT Apps] Questions that can do your head in-

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 12:51:36 EST 2010

Ah - I belatedly see your issue (I neglected to see the difference between
the exam and Checkpoints).
I'd say it was just a Checkpoints typing/editing error and should've been
"unorganised".

On 12 October 2010 12:27, Zach Alexakos
<alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au>wrote:

>  What is going on here?
> ------------------------------
> IPM Exam 2005
> Question 8
> Which one of the following is a characteristic of information?
> A. unedited
> B. evaluated
> C. summarised
> D. unorganised
> *Correct answer is C
> *
> ------------------------------
> Checkpoints 2007
> Chapter 8 Question 57 (from VCAA IPM Exam 2005)
> Which one of the following is a characteristic of information?
> A) Unedited
> B) Evaluated
> C) Summarised
> D) Organised
> *Answer is listed as C.  Why is it not D?
> *
> ------------------------------
>
> Zach Alexakos

> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood
> Development.

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

For no reason, my friend became a square, flat surface with four legs. I
rushed him to hospital. His condition is table.