[Year 12 IT Apps] Advice on running a PHP/MYSQL course? (Lee, James)

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue May 4 22:15:40 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

 xampp is ok too. Can work on a USB. Simple to install and use.
 Several options including a full installation of PHP/MySQL on a separate
server running Ubuntu from scratch with individual web sites and MySQL
schemas (or databases )  is covered in my textbook that is available through
VITTA or under products at www.edulists.com.au ( the full table of contents
is provided for browsing ).
 Feel free to contact me offline if there are any questions regarding this
resource.

Best Wishes
Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au