[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE study design - a different topic - I promise!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:25:56 EST 2010

GoogleDocs or Wikispaces is good for this. Free and has all the notification
features that we would need to keep in touch with updates etc.

Some of the best hang off a mailing list and become a kind of FAQ or
repository where the moderator stores the common replies etc. All depends if
there is a volunteer willing to start up, manage and moderate.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au