[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE study design - a different topic - Ipromise!

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Mar 29 10:44:55 EST 2010

Hi Margaret,

   Actually we have had eduwikis hanging off Edulists for a few years now .
See the main page www.edulists.com.au
Anyone can create a wiki and anyone can contribute. If wikis work better for
you feel free to jump in and create one. Contact me if you need help.
I take onboard the points by Mark and Robert about diluting the effort of
each forum ( lists vs wiki ) but as each has an archive ( or version history
with the wikis ) and each can be cross referenced from the other I don't
wish to see what you feel might serve you personally be prevented from
proceeding.
It is up to you, but if you feel you need this vehicle , it is ready and
waiting for you to make it happen.

As Mark says, we do need to probably change the wiki's charter to one of
collaborative resource development and document refinement . Wikis allow for
hyperlinks and could be a good option. I wouldn't prefer a wiki to be about
discussion only as the lists do that already.

Other thoughts ?

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au