[Year 12 IT Apps] Assessment of Web Development

Robert Ruzbacky ruzbackyr at aloysius.vic.edu.au
Wed May 6 09:04:35 EST 2009

I have attached my marking scheme for my outcome. Hope that helps.

Regards,

Robert
St Aloysius College

> In preparation for Unit 3 Outcome 2 I'm trying to develop very
> structured criteria for marking the actual building of the prototype
> website. I find this, development section, the hardest section on any
> assessment task to justify to my students where and why they received
> (or didn't receive) marks. I'm currently marking a commercially acquired
> practice assessment task - where "X" marks for development have been
> allocated, but only general advice on how to allocate them is given in
> the solutions. I realise some marks can be straight forward - for
> example, hyperlinks working, etc, but just wondering if anyone has any
> more specific guidance on how this should be address.
>

> Anthony

received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any
loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Aloysius College.

St. Aloysius College
31 Curran Street, North Melbourne, Australia
P.O. Box 2072, Hotham Hill,
North Melbourne, Vic. 3051
Telephone: 03 9329 0411
Facsimile: 03 9328 2801