[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Rudd Money and Off Topic discussion

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Thu Sep 4 17:08:23 EST 2008

I think that "hijacking of the list" goes a bit too far. Sure we are
basically involved with ITA, but there are other "not directly related to
the VCAA ITA course" topics that are of general IT relevance and surely we
should all be interested in these. Of course there are some OT emails that
go beyond this, but they are often either of general interest or cries for
help ( and surely we should all be prepared to respond to those.).

If we keep the focus of this list too narrow then many of us will miss out
on interesting issues simply because we have not become members of other
lists that we simply don't know about.

So let us "tolerate" some OT messages and, as others have said, delete the
messages we do not want to read. This is not exactly an onerous task.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood