[Year 12 IT Apps] A Short Off topic Ruddy warning

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:49:03 EST 2008

Thanks Mark, this is part of the reason we are looking to target the funding
towards SunRay terminals, MacBook laptops and Ultraportables. Our thinking
is that we continue our  lease program to fund for our current desktop
hardware (setting up just one new lab) and grind the rest into the ground
through years of service into the distant future with little need for new
cabling .. just a few tubs, trolleys and back of room tables.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au