[Year 12 IT Apps] A Short Off topic Ruddy warning

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 3 14:48:06 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

  A very timely and good point to avoid straying off course for those contemplating their options.
While we are talking Rudd computers please join the wiki at Edulists ( Digital_Revolution at www.edulists.com.au ) and add your contribution to make the journey easier for all.
Round 2 applications end Oct 9 ( not far away ). People have been asking for ICT strategic plans and other support. Samples from those who have finished and I am one who is almost there, can also be posted on the Wiki.

 Let's do it !

Regards
Kevork

>>> Mark Kelly <kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> 3/09/2008 2:34 pm >>>
For those who lease, and plan to apply for Rudd money, be aware that we
CANNOT lease with Rudd money.  The state education dept has forbidden it.

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.