[Year 12 IT Apps] IT jobs

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Thu Oct 16 16:16:27 EST 2008

Good luck mate!

Robert Hind - semi-retired
Traralgon and Ashwood

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: andrew barry
  To: itapps at edulists.com.au
  Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:08 AM
  Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] IT jobs

  Hi all,

  Sorry to bother everyone in this busy time of year.
  I need to look for a job next year as I am on contract and I have a returning staff member coming back next year to teach IT (so I am out).
  Looking at Recruitment online I only found 8 jobs with IT and nothing near where I live in Melbourne,Knox area.

  * have taught all IT subjects, maths and junior science but I prefer IT.
  * have also worked as a Tafe teacher teaching IT for 5 years.
  * have also taught VET IT and have worked for a IT company.
  *currently teaching IT,Maths,Science

  (I have a good reference from the Principal in the school I work at).

  Lyndale SC
  Andrew Townsley