[Year 12 IT Apps] NEED IT JOB

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:35:53 EST 2008

I have a contract job teaching maths at a public school  but i want a IT
job. The school I work at  just recently have told me they have changed my
subject loading after i signed on as a IT teacher for 2008. I am very
annoyed as i woudnt have accepted the job if i had know this would happen.

I am 37 and have worked over a year as a IT teacher and have done 6 years as
a IT teacher in Tafe. Also I am fully registered.

I really want to teach IT and cant see any jobs in Melbourne for this.