[Year 12 IT Apps] Useful GIMP Tutorial Directory

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:30:03 EST 2007

Thanks Keith .. I also found a swag of video tutorials illustrating how to
use GIMP at this location
     http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=gimp
and video tutorials explaining how to use Inkscape at this location
     http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=inkscape
I downloaded a nice handy collection of tiny MP4 versions that students can
save to USB keys, play on their IPODS or view on on our network with VLC
media player
     http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Almost too many goodies, resources and free software to play with. :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au