[Year 12 IT Apps] Oops! Copyright...

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:39:35 EST 2007

With all that you have contributed Mark, you have practially become an
institution worthy of us registering for you a kelly.edu domain. :-)

Seriously though, VITTA may be able to help host some of your files on our
domain (for the purpose of study, reflection, research etc) .. drop me a
line if you think we can help and I will follow it up. You could even use
our experimental wiki at http://wiki.vitta.org.au .. just a thought.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au