[Year 12 IT Apps] Oops! Copyright...

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jan 15 17:08:20 EST 2007

Hi all

I've been reminded by heads wiser than mine that - now that the IT
Lecture Notes are moving from beneath the protective umbrella of the
McKinnon site - my use of VCAA copyrighted material in the exam post
mortems is seriously Copyright Breachworthy.

I've been working so long under the protective umbrella of an .edu
domain that I neglected to consider the copyright implications of my
transition to a .com domain.

I'll leave the VCAA's intellectual property (such as exam extracts and
study design material) on the McKinnon site and move my own material to
vceit.com.

I offer my most sincere apologies to VCAA and Paula.

Mark

McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 8520 9085  Fax +613 9578 9253
webmaster:   http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au