[Year 12 IT Apps] Can anyone clarify

Judy Zuccon zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 19 14:41:02 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
This might be a little late.....
I also would like to thank Mark Kelly, Antonia Caridi, Kevork Krozian, Keith Richardson, and all the other generous people who give so freely of their time and resources to help all IT teachers through this mailing list.

Now for my question...
I'm busily writing U3O1 SAC and am using the questions from the VITTA CD as a guide. I think these should also be taken into account :

*	The Assessment Handbook states that evaluation criteria is developed at the Design Stage.
*	The evaluation can be assessed via "comprehensive annotations to the solution" and a written report may not be necessary.
*	The evaluation criteria and annotations together can constitute the evaluation section of the SAC.

What do others think?

Also I intend using the full set of questions  in classes leading up to the SAC, but for the actual SAC I will reduce some of the instructions. eg not include the formats and conventions listing because the students should already know them, etc.

Many thanks
Judy Zuccon
Aquinas College