[Year 12 IT Apps] OT/ Timetable

Graham gales.graham.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 15 06:48:00 EST 2007

G'day

We have a slightly different problem as a P12 College.

We were to have 1/2 B, a primary compoisite grade (B is the teacher's
iniital) and Year 12B, a secondary class.  CASES cannot handle this
so 12B became 12P.

I am also led to believe that if you have 12P in 2007 you cannot ever
have 12P again.  Every class designator must be unique.

According to our office staff CASES has been informed of these issues
and they are being worked upon.

On 14/02/2007, at 10:40 PM, Alexakos, Zach Z wrote:

> Roslyn, doesn=92t work when you hav=3D e 12P1 and 12P2, which then has
> to become 2P2, so it=92s a real mess. =3D ; It=92s either change the
> school codes as you=92ve suggested or get the CASES people to change
> the database field sizes.

Graham Gales
Bright P-12 College
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IPM, Science and Maths Teacher
Timetabler/ Daily Organiser
Gifted & Talented Co-ordinator
Heir apparent to the Chief Cook and BottleWasher
Understudy to the general Dogsbody

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.