[Year 12 IT Apps] Query on Excel

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 13 09:00:53 EST 2007

By default all cells are locked (Format Cells then click on the
Protection tab)

To protect the locked cells you need to turn protection on (Tools
protection Protect sheet...)

This will lock all cells.

To enable data entry you need to unlock those cells (highlight the cells
then Format Cells then click on the Protection tab and unselect Locked)

Mark Scott

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to
be." - Kurt Vonnegut