[Year 12 IT Apps] apology -- from the Administrator

Russell Edwards edwards.russell.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 1 12:46:42 EST 2007

On 01/08/2007, at 12:36 PM, Kevork Krozian wrote:

>   The last thing I would want is to have every post dissected
> literally as if we were in a courtroom. Too much stress.

I agree. One of Wikipedia's fundamental principles is: Assume good
faith.   I believe that's a very useful guideline for all electronic
communications. In fact, I teach it to my students.

cheers

Russell Edwards
Whittlesea SC

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.