[Year 12 Its] 2D animation

Jack Matthews jack_m_matthews at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 20:00:00 EST 2006

I would suggest using Moho

http://www.lostmarble.com/

It is very easy to use and the students can get good results.  There is a
free downloadable version that the students should be able to install onto
their network drive.  There will however be a "DEMO VERSION" watermark on
the final rendered movie (unless you register!).

I have tried using flash with the students for animations, however, to be
honest, the results are usually pretty ugly unless you have a long
timeframe.  I think Flash is much better suited to interactive website
design rather than animations.

Have a look, it is excellent for making South Park cartoons.

PS: you can actually export your MOHO animation file to a .swf