[Year 12 Its] Computer Clubs

Tony Forster forster at ozonline.com.au
Mon Feb 27 09:25:21 EST 2006

Haileybury computer club
(http://online.haileybury.vic.edu.au/sites/edrington/) meets Tuesdays after
school. We concentrate on Gamemaker. The rules are simple, they can be doing
whatever they want, provided that if they are playing a game, they have
access to editable source code. Most program their own games, are highly
motivated and highly productive. See the website, some have programed 10 or
more games that have required a lot of deep thinking. There's lots of
playing too and thats OK. Computer Club is in its 4th year.

Tony Forster,
ASISTM Computer Game Design, Programming, Multimedia and Mathematics
Cluster.
http://www.gamelearning.edu.au
http://online.haileybury.vic.edu.au/sites/edrington
http://www.freewebs.com/schoolgamemaker/