[Year 12 Its] When is programmming started in the SDLC

frankm at sjcs.melb.catholic.edu.au frankm at sjcs.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Apr 26 23:02:47 EST 2006

Dear All,
These issues just make it more confusing for both us as teachers and our students. Look at several books on systems analysis and get several versions of when some things happen in the "SDLC" (...begins retreating as hisses and boos begin, and fruit is about to be thrown...lucky water-melons are out of season as Groucho once said....). Oh how I miss the "old" days of computer science, when we really got into topics such as how hardware works, programming involving searching, sorting,linkedlists etc, binary logic and gates, number systems (...knows this is sounding like a broken record and thus stops this useless remimiscence..).
But on a more serious note, thanks for the ideas. The SDLC is here to stay in the course for the next few years, so the more clarification we get, the better.

Regards (...this is probably implementation..)
Frank